Murphy Fries will be serving as Co-Chair and Moderator at Lancaster House’s upcoming 2024 Human Rights and Accommodation Conference: held in Vancouver.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Human Rights Highlights: The latest caselaw and legislative developments
- Ties that Bind: Accommodating family status and caregiving obligations
- Beliefs and Boundaries: Reconciling employee free speech and employer concerns
- Putting Neurodiversity to Work: Effective strategies for recruitment, accommodation, and retention
- Investigating Investigations: Examining current practices and recent caselaw
- Is it Harassment or Not? An interactive panel with case studies and scenarios
- Truly Transformative? Recent B.C. and federal initiatives on employment equity
The conference will take place on April 4-5, 2024 at Simon Fraser University’s Vancouver campus.
Registration is available here.