Background & Experience
Lily represents unions and their members in relation to labour, human rights, and employment standards issues. A dedicated advocate for the rights of workers, Lily joined Koskie Glavin Gordon in August of 2020.
Lily completed her articles in labour, class actions, and employment law at Koskie Minsky, LLP, our affiliate firm in Toronto. During law school, Lily worked at a legal clinic where she provided free legal services to injured workers seeking compensation.
Prior to law school, Lily served on the executive board of the labour union that represented her as a research assistant and completed two degrees in film and cultural studies. When she is not at work, Lily enjoys reading fiction and riding her bike.
- University of Toronto Faculty of Law, J.D.
- University of Toronto, M.A. (Cinema Studies)
- McGill University, B.A. First Class Honours (Cultural Studies)
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Canadian Association of Labour Lawyers
- Canadian Bar Association
Awards & Rankings
- Jeffrey W. Egner Prize for academic excellence in labour law, University of Toronto