Background & Experience
Michelle De Cambra represents unions and their members in the fields of labour law and human rights. She has represented clients before tribunals and appeared before the provincial and superior courts in Alberta. Michelle joined Koskie Glavin Gordon as an Associate in 2020.
In law school, Michelle volunteered with Pro Bono Students Canada Human Rights project providing information and representation to employees at the Alberta Human Rights Tribunal. She also volunteered with student organizations in both Vancouver and Calgary that provided legal services to low-income individuals on poverty law issues. Michelle completed her articles at a non-profit legal organization in criminal, family and civil law.
- J.D. – University of Calgary, 2019
- B.A., Sociology – University of British Columbia, 2014
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Association of Labour Lawyers
- Member, Canadian Bar Association